- apache, ubuntu, web_server
- How to install Apache and others on Ubuntu 16, on development
and production servers. Just the bare essentials, yet ensure file
persmissions are properly done.
- EnglishBy Durio2017-12-17• 18 Views0 Like0 Dislike1 Subscriber
- How do I install Apache in Ubuntu 16?
- How do I manage permissions?
- How do I configure Apache, virtual host, access Web pages?
- How do I manage firewall, add MySQL, PHP, PhpMyAdmin, SSL certs?
- hypervisor, operating_system, os, ubuntu, virtual_box, virtual_machine, windows_os
- You can install Virtual Box on your Windows PC - to experiment
and work with multiple operating systems and software programs.
With Oracle's free software Virtual Box, you can create "virtual
machines" to install another OS, such as, Ubuntu or additional
Windows versions - without having to reboot or create partitions.
For productivity, you will need to tweak the virtual machine's
screen size, set up sharing of clipboard, folders, and you can move
the entire VM files to another harddisk.
- EnglishBy Wombatman2015-07-08• 200 Views0 Like0 Dislike3 Subscribers
6 23 4
- What is Virtual Box or virtual machine?
- Why should I install Virtual Box?
- Where can I find detailed video tutorials to help me install Virtual Box?
- Where can I find step-by-step pictorial tutorials to help me install Virtual Box?
- After set up, how can I resize the screen to full size?
- How can I share the clipboard material to copy and paste from host to guest machine, or vice versa?
- How can I clone a virtual machine or move it to another harddisk?
- How can I set up shared folders to exchange files between the two?
- business, cron_job, linux, programming, server, task_scheduler, ubuntu, window, xampp
- Cron Jobs are scheduled tasks such as logging, backup, and
checking whether a Web page works properly. In Ubuntu, you can
simply edit an existing text file, inserting a line of 5 segments
of text: "M H D M weekday command". You can use that "command" to
run PHP script to update database, for example. In Windows, if you
are running XAMPP package, you would use Window's own Task
Scheduler to run that same PHP script.
- EnglishBy Durio2014-09-22• 1,653 Views0 Like0 Dislike5 Subscribers
8 4 4
- What is a cron job?
- How do I create or edit a cron job in Ubuntu?
- How do I run a PHP script with cron job?
- What are possible problems and how to troubleshoot them?
- What if I need to specify the directory for my script and working files?
- How do I run a cron job in Windows and XAMPP, using Task Scheduler?
- business, censorship, internet, mac, ubuntu, virtual_private_network, vpn, window
- Virtual Private Network lets your employees connect to your
office computer in a secure manner. VPN also let individual
circumvent certain types of censorship. VPN capability is available
on all types of computers and operating systems, from Windows to
Mac and Linux systems. Here's a practical web list about why you
should and how you can set up your own VPN connections.
Alternatively, consider using TeamViewer to remote control your
computers and transfer files.
- EnglishBy Durio2014-09-03• 751 Views0 Like0 Dislike5 Subscribers
5 11 4
- What is Virtual Private Network, how does it work?
- How can I set up and configure VPN on my computer?
- Show me some instruction in video and images, please!
- What is TeamViewer and how can I use it for free?