Readish lets you create Web lists to share compelling stories or lessons. Use Readish to group valuable links, pin eye-catching thumbnails, and write editorial remarks. Update and rearrange any time.
Search engines are great. But the links you find are easily lost - even with the help of bookmarks and social networks! Readish is a free platform that helps you quickly organize Web bookmarks into lists, or "Courses." Then share and monetize them.
Express yourself through courses.
- Create “courses” from any media that can be viewed in a Web browser,
- Take advantage of the Web’s abundant videos, photos, audios, slides, games,
- Post URLs into our “Web Waiter” to automatically extract summary and thumbnails,
- Group items into these sections: “Dishes,” “Chops,” “Desserts,” References,
Readish encourages a cycle of constant discovery, sharing, and improvement.
- Learn as you research, browse Web pages, and build Web lists,
Draft a course first, study in detail later,
Learn from your peer by reading their courses,
Retain courses to review, improve, and share.
Pace your reading, share courses, and earn revenue from ads.
- Subscribe to courses to keep them in your personal collection,
Mark items as “Started,” “Skipped” or “Completed,”
Share with friends via their user names, emails, or social networks,
- Invite friends to edit, improve, and remark on your courses,
- Keep some courses "Unpublished," "Closed," or "Secret,"
Display third-party ads to users who view your courses,
Readish will also insert an ad box to keep our service free of charge.
Keep your contents in the cloud.
Readish only hosts your text and links, and not images, videos, or other media,
We believe the leading cloud services are doing a wonderful job. You can best benefit from their wide user base by placing your media on their powerful servers.
Happy hacking education with Web lists!